- President Ramaphosa’s first Q&A session set for 14 March February 22, 2018As speculation continues to swirl over who will be President Ramaphosa’s pick for his deputy, the National Assembly has had to re-jig its programme.
- #Budget2018 ‘receives positive feedback’ from ratings agencies February 22, 2018Treasury Director-General Dondo Mogajane says officials spoke with S&P and Moody’s immediately after Minister Gigaba delivered his speech on Wednesday.
- 10 injured after two taxis collide on R28 February 22, 2018Emergency services say they arrived to find the taxis had collided in the left-hand lane of the road, the passengers managed to climb out of the vehicles.
Forex & Currencies
- Wall Street points to higher open; Dow futures jump 200 points February 22, 2016
- Investing.com sentiment index: speculators less bullish on U.S. dollar February 22, 2016
- European stocks open sharply higher, eyes on E.Z. data; Dax jumps 1.67% February 22, 2016